Mistery at dawn I

06:00 am ... I can not go back to bed anymore ... I get up and leave ... Tex must be full of hunger ... I can not find a soul ... it will be a holiday? At this time there is always another car ... one or another person enjoying the beginning of the dawn to run ... anyway ...
There Tex is crying ... gluttony ... more food to let him eat more ... I try to read a little (Dying of the light, nice book) ... Tex searches for all the forms that give him attention and pampering ... I happen to be full Of hunger and thirst ...
08:00 ... hmmm? Bad, is it really holiday and I did not notice? No one has opened the door yet, and not even an employee has arrived ... let's see the calendar ... no, it's a work day ...
09:15 ... neither a person nor a car happens in the street ... but after all what is happening? I'll take a walk to see if anyone will explain ...
Weird ... the establishments are all closed ... I run the main street, I turn to the street of the commerce, I go up the firemen's house to the school ... it seems to me to see a figure at the end of the street turning to the street of the hospital ... I was the step more When I get there, I do not see anyone ... In fact, many transverse and many houses ...
I walk down the street, at the roundabout with a bad feeling to invade me ... and my bad presentiment always strikes me right ...
Yes ... someone moved after the Chinese ... it's not worth running but this time make sure the person has turned left ...
No one ... but yes ... down there in the herbs someone tried to get down ... ok I do not escape no matter who I am ... I'm not very brave but this is weird ...
Well ... the person tries to escape to the side of the river next to the auditorium ... it's a small blonde ... I could only ... the gates are closed ... you can even hide in the cloisters but you can not escape ... I'll have answers ...
X.? This is really strange ...
- Calm ... I just want to know what's going on ... you're the first person I met ... and not a car I saw or heard ...
"No ... are not you a monster?"
- Good morning for you ... depends on the points of view ... there are those who think so ... if it is, no one remembered to explain ...
Embrace me ... she trembles ...
- Good thing you're not ... I thought I was the only one ... I did not know what to do or where to go ... When I saw you at the school I thought you were a monster that was left behind and was lost ...
- okay as much as you like the idea I'm not a monster ... monsters? But what is happening on this earth?
- Tonight at 03:30 am I woke up and went to the kitchen ... when I looked out the window were things that looked like people but they were not and were taking everyone to a kind of tubes that had no wheels but kept high ... hid Me a long time ... I do not know how they did not see me ... since then I've been walking the streets trying to find someone but they've all disappeared ... I'm full of hunger and thirst ...
- Hmmm? Have not you been taking anything you should not have? right?
"No ... it's all true ... I can not explain ..."
- Okay ... so these tubes took everybody? Where? Who were they?
Neither of them has an answer ... I get on the phone and having to see news ... they're all from few nights back... the social networks ... are off limits ... but I'll have to break the rules ... thats odd ... nobody publish anything ... let's see some websites News ... twitter ... instagram ... everything stopped ...
Good we need to eat and shelter to think ...
We continue walking the streets ... I do not know what to think of the history of X. but in case of doubt it does not hurt to have some caution ... If they took everybody because we were both? Will there be more people out there? If so, you have to meet people ...
Let's go home from X. ... it's more withdrawn and must have food ... on the way I pick up Tex and Mia ... they're nervous and they follow me without hesitation ...
To think ... I tend to be good at this ... and to organize, plan, operationalize ... what do I do now?
Well, the best thing is to start by gathering food and water and exploring the village and the surrounding area to see if anyone meets ... guns? Well maybe it was not a bad idea ... not that you know how to use them but never trusting ... then we'll soon see who or what is responsible for this, where everybody went and what the extent of this strange event ...
So let's start breaking the law (I still get arrested, but it seems justified under the circumstances ...) - let's go to the supermarket to break the glass and collect food and then the police try to get weapons ... just me ... with luck the alarms They will shoot and someone will appear ...
A little stone big and there goes the glass of the supermarket ... the alarm does not fire? Hmmm, there must have been someone in the service when it happened ... I collect two big backpacks ... I fill them with biscuits, chocolates, cheese, fruit, juice, water, two big knives, food for the two cats ... and we cautiously go down the street to the post Police ... the door is ajar ... X. follow me in silence ... did not say a word since we left her house ...
We enter ... I run slowly through the corridors and rooms and nothing ... I discover the closet where the weapons and ammunition are ... with difficulty there I can break it ... I choose two pistols that seem easy to use (go there that are organized and the
Ammunition are identified ...) I also carry a kind of shotgun ...

As I am organized, I have brought flour and milestone to the entrance of the post ... if I have to come back, I will know if someone else has been here ...



06:00 horas… já não consigo mais dar voltas na cama… levanto-me e saio… o Tex deve estar cheio de fome… não encontro vivalma… será feriado? A esta hora sempre vai havendo um outro carro… uma ou outra pessoa a aproveitar o inicio da madrugada para correr… enfim…
Lá está o Tex a chorar… glutãozinho… mais comida lhe deixasse mais ele comia… tento ler um pouco (Dying of the light, nice book)… o Tex procura por todas as formas que lhe dê atenção e mimos… por acaso também estou cheio de fome e sede...
08:00 … hmmm? Mau, será que é mesmo feriado e não dei por isso? Ainda ninguém abriu a porta e nem um funcionário chegou… deixa cá ver o calendário… não, é dia de trabalho…
09:15 … nem uma pessoa nem um carro passam na rua… mas afinal o que é que se passa? Vou dar uma volta a ver se alguém me explica…
Weird… os estabelecimentos estão todos fechados… corro a rua principal, viro para a rua do comércio, subo a dos bombeiros até à escola… parece-me ver um vulto ao fundo da rua a virar para a rua do hospital… estugo o passo mas quando lá chego não vejo ninguém… enfim à muitas transversais e muitas casas…
Desço a rua, na rotunda paro com um mau pressentimento a invadir-me… e os meus maus pressentimentos batem sempre certo…
Sim… alguém se moveu a seguir ao chinês… não vale a pena correr mas desta vez tenha a certeza que a pessoa virou à esquerda…
Ninguém … mas sim… lá em baixo nas ervas alguém tentou baixar-se… ok não me escapa seja lá quem for… até não sou muito corajoso mas isto é esquisito…
Pois pois… a pessoa tenta escapar para o lado do rio junto ao auditório… é uma loura pequena… só podia… os portões estão fechados… até pode esconder-se nos claustros mas já não escapa… vou ter respostas…
X.? isto é mesmo estranho…
- Calma… só quero perceber o que se passa… és a primeira pessoa que encontro… e nem um carro vi passar ou ouvi…
- Não… não és um monstro?
- Bom dia também para ti… depende dos pontos de vista… há quem ache que sim… se for, ninguém se lembrou de me explicar...
Abraça-se a mim… toda ela treme…
- Que bom que não és… pensava que só restava eu… não sabia o que fazer ou para onde ir… quando te vi junto à escola pensei que eras um monstro que tinha ficado para trás e que estava perdida…
- ok por muito que gostassem da ideia eu não sou um monstro... Monstros? Mas afinal o que se passa nesta terra?
- Esta noite pelas 03:30 horas acordei e fui à cozinha… quando olhei pela janela estavam umas coisas que pareciam pessoas mas que não eram e estavam a levar toda a gente para uma espécie de tubos que não tinham rodas mas se mantinham elevados… escondi-me muito tempo… não sei como não me viram… desde aí tenho andado pelas ruas a tentar encontrar alguém mas desapareceram todos…estou cheia de fome e sede...
- hmmm? Não andaste a tomar nada que não devesses? certo?
- Não… é tudo verdade… não te sei explicar…
- ok… então esses tubos levaram toda a gente? Para onde? Quem eram?
nenhum dos dois tem resposta... Pego no telemóvel e tendo ver notícias… são todas de algumas noites atrás… as redes sociais… estão off limits… mas vou ter de quebrar as regras… thats odd… ninguém publica nada… vejamos alguns sites de notícias… twitterinstagram… tudo parado…
Bom precisamos de comer e de abrigo para pensar…
Prosseguimos caminhando pelas ruas… não sei que pensar da história da X. mas por via das dúvidas não faz mal ter alguma cautela… Se levaram toda a gente porque ficámos os dois? Haverá mais gente por aí? Se sim há que encontrar as pessoas…
Vamos para casa da X. .. é mais retirada e deve ter comida…de caminho recolho o Tex e a Mia... estão nervosos e seguem-me sem hesitar...
Pensar… costumo ser bom nisso… e em organizar, planear, operacionalizar… que faço agora?
Bom o melhor é começar por juntar alimentos e água e explorar a vila e arredores a ver se encontro alguém… armas? Bem se calhar não era má ideia… não que as saiba usar mas nunca fiando… depois logo veremos quem ou o que é que é responsável por isto, para onde foi toda a gente e qual a extensão deste evento estranho…
Então vamos começar a violar a lei (ainda acabo preso, mas parece-me que se justifica dadas as circunstâncias…) - vamos ao supermercado partir os vidros e recolher comida e depois à polícia tentar arranjar armas… só a mim… com sorte os alarmes hão-de disparar e há-de aparecer alguém…
Uma pedra um pouco grande e lá vai o vidro do supermercado… o alarme não dispara? Hmmm já devia estar alguém ao serviço quando tudo aconteceu… recolho duas mochilas grandes… encho-as de bolachas, chocolates, queijo, fruta, sumos, água, duas facas maiorzitas, comida para os dois gatos… e cautelosamente descemos a rua até ao posto de polícia… a porta está entreaberta… X. segue-me em silêncio… não disse uma palavra desde que saímos de casa dela…
Entramos… percorro devagar os corredores e salas e nada… descubro o armário onde estão as armas e munições… com dificuldade lá o consigo arrombar… escolho duas pistolas que parecem fáceis de usar (vá lá que são organizados e as munições estão identificadas…) levo também uma espécie de espingarda…
Como sou organizado trouxe farinha e marco a entrada do posto… se tiver de cá voltar saberei se esteve por aqui mais alguém…

Comentários