Ocaso

The pain crushing my chest
The loneliness blowing my Mind. ..
Feel my self trembling inside... 
After two weeks almost without sleep i had two weeks full of nightmares... now back to sleepless - two nights in a row. ..
Sunday i couldnt stand the people and the noise inside a mall and had to left. ..
Monday night in a meeting i was tottaly impacient and unable to accept other people point of view  (thats not me)...
Tuesday i stressed the long lonely wait. ..
Yesterday i made a mistake - went to lisbon just to walk around - i felt so alone so lost in the croud ... by lunch i had to return home... i was so stressed and speeded that on the distribution i delivered 40 meals in 9 places in only 15 minutes (i passed by police station at 80 km / hour...)
Only drive and write things that no one reads Keeps me together. .. even read is many times hard. ..
I dont know How to help myself. .. but i will find a way to be stronger Than the pain. .. i just need something to belive. ..
Now i feel só helpless alone with a pain só great consuming me...

Comentários