Cobalt Moon


In the sky a big cobalt Moon enlights the dreams...
Somewhere under that some cobalt Moon is the woman i love
So close yet so far...
I wish i could be by her side helping to ease her burden,
Struggling to make her happy...
I wish i could deserve the chance to give my life to her...
I wonder if she ever think of me when she looks to the Moon...
She deserve that Moon,
She deserve all..
Life is so unfair...
It hurts so much not being with her...
You know... when she talk to me all world cease to exist...
There's only her...
You may think i'm strange to love her this much
But i trully feel such a deep feeling i cant find words to express it...
Every night i pray God for her happiness...
Maybe you find me selfish but i also pray for one day have the chance to make my dream come true...
In the sky a big cobalt Moon is the only witness of my tears...

Comentários