Trust



In all my life i was only able to talk freely with two persons… I truly trusted only two persons… I only felt confortable with two persons… maybe you don’t understand my loneliness, how I feel lost, how much I need you, but since my grandparent death I was so alone in the world…
I try… I was a teacher in Sunday School, I try to do good in a Saint Vicent of Paul Conference, I work a lot in many areas, i write three blogs, do genealogy research, write a column in a local newspaper, collect books and eurocoins, do postcrossing, tried once politics, try to be a good person, to be there whenever someone needs… but nothing works… I couldn’t trust, I couldn't feel well…
One day you come… with a lovely smile, shining eyes and a bright intelligence… you know… the first time we talk I was amazed how easy it was talk to you, how confortable I was feeling, I even trust you from minute zero… I was so fascinated… and my feeling keep growing every time we talk…
Once I said to you that it felt so good to be with you, and that is so true…
With you I feel I can make anything, I trust myself (unbeliveble), i dream and i believe, i feel like a normal person, and that’s because you are so special…
I miss so much our talks, our lunches…
I think I will always feel the way i do now for you… an ever growing feeling…
Just want you to be happy…

Comentários