Who am i?

I know where i want to be                                                           I cant be there...
I know what i want to do                                                             I cant do that...
I know with whom i want to be                                                   I cant be with you...
I know who i am                                                                          I cant be me...

Where am i?                                                                                Where you dont belong...
What do you do?                                                                         Waste my time...
With who am i?                                                                           All alone...
Who are you?                                                                              Nobody...

Where do you go?                                                                       Nowhere...
What will you do?                                                                       I dont know...
With who will you be?                                                                I just dream...
Who will you be?                                                                       Who do you want me to be?


Comentários