Multiversos II - O que teria acontecido se ...(What would happen if)



I definitely do not like living in Lisbon ... it's a good city to visit but very tiring and with a very confusing traffic ...
Having agreed to go to work for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers for 15 years has compensated financially and opened up other horizons through other experiences ... 
When I left easily I got another job and in the off hours I went to a degree, more to occupy my head than for other reasons ... 
Lisbon is a very lonely city, nobody cares about anyone and I often feel that a fish out of water is more comfortable than I am here ... 
When my family disappeared I ended up staying here more out of self-indulgence than anything else ... 
I never really managed to overcome the passion that was destroying me just before I moved and became more closed than ever ... there are moments when I look like that kid who had been so many years ago alone through the school corridors still believing that time would fulfill the my dreams… 
I ended up working alone in a cabinet in the parliament looking for information, a job made of search boredom after searching incessantly and with a touch of uselessness ...I do not know if I made the best option, I made money and I can do what I want but none of my dreams have borne fruit ... 
To the annoyance of my bosses I stopped using cell phones - no one called me, I spent my time in a vain hope that someone would remember that I existed and how it never happened was more embittered than before ... 
At the end of the week I lose my books in an unsuccessful attempt to mask the loneliness ... I end up rarely sleeping what makes me arrive exhausted on Monday ... I also returned to give up having a vacation - I only exist when I am working ... and although exhausted I have to continue ... 
There are crossroads in life in which whatever option is made the result is indifferent ...

 Definitivamente não gosto de viver em Lisboa… é uma boa cidade para se visitar mas muito cansativa e com um trânsito muito confuso…
Ter aceite ir trabalhar para a Presidência do Conselho de Ministros há 15 anos compensou financeiramente e abriu outros horizontes por via de outras experiências…
Quando sai facilmente arranjei outro trabalho e nas horas vagas fui fazendo uma licenciatura, mais para ocupar a cabeça do que por outros motivos…
Lisboa é uma cidade muito solitária, ninguém liga a ninguém e muitas vezes sinto que um peixe fora de água está mais confortável do que eu aqui…
Quando a minha família desapareceu acabei por ficar por aqui mais por comodismo do que por outra coisa…
Nunca consegui verdadeiramente ultrapassar a paixão que me ia destruindo pouco antes de me mudar e tornei-me mais fechado do que nunca… há momentos em que pareço aquele miúdo que há tantos anos atrás vogava sozinho pelos corredores da escola ainda acreditando que o tempo cumprisse os meus sonhos…
Acabei a trabalhar sozinho num gabinete no parlamento buscando informação, um trabalho feito de tédio de busca após busca de forma incessante e com um travo de inutilidade…
Não sei se fiz a melhor opção, ganhei dinheiro e posso fazer o que quero mas nenhum dos meus sonhos frutificou…
Para irritação dos meus patrões deixei mesmo de usar telemóvel – ninguém me ligava, passava o tempo numa esperança vã que alguém se lembrasse que eu existia e como isso nunca sucedia acabava mais amargurado do que antes…
Ao fim-de-semana perco-me nos livros numa tentativa sempre falhada de mascarar a solidão… acabo por raramente dormir o que me faz chegar esgotado a segunda-feira… voltei também a desistir de ter férias – eu só existo quando estou a trabalhar… e apesar de exausto tenho de continuar…
Há encruzilhadas na vida em que seja qual for a opção que se faça o resultado é indiferente…

Comentários