search for me in the end of the world


No dia em que o mundo me perder
não te preocupes em saber por onde andarei...
se um dia o teu coração me quiser buscar
lembra-te do herdeiro de Pedro
pois o caminho inverso terei trilhado

No dia em que o teu coração me entender
Saberás por onde peregrinei
e se o desejares saberás onde me encontrar
e lá estarei perto de um cedro
ainda a sonhar com um sonho contigo partilhado

On the day that the world loses me 
Do not worry about where I'll be ... 
If one day your heart wants to search for me 
Remember the heir of Peter 
Because the reverse path I took
 

In the day that your heart understands me 
You will know where I have peregrined 
And if you wish you will know where to find me 
And there I will be near a cedar 
Still dreaming of a dream shared with you

Comentários