battle of emotions





like a shadow of darkness
at the top of the plateau
I glimpse a vast plain
carpeted with an emerald tone
wrapped in a chocolate brown
which on the horizon merges with a dome
tin hidden behind coal tones...

between the brook and the beech grove,
perennial symbols of peace and life,
regiments of vitamins and calories
face each other in a fight,
as useless as all the battles are,
just spring of tears and orphans,
as old as humanity itself...

sitting on the saddle of my battle steed,
sword forged by fairies, shield of steel, flag with your colors,
battle ax gift of dwarves, masters in their millenary art,
I am torn between the desire to join the fray
and the desperation to give up fighting for you...
the mind whispers to me that suffering will have no end,
the heart bleeds of fascination by your eyes...

I do not know what to do
I do not know how to quench this thirst for you,
how to feed my spirit with your luminous smile,
an odyssey to live, a silk road to go, dragons to tame,
alomancia inflaming emotions that I must hide
in an abyss of thunder, lightning and hurricanes...
I close the visor, draw the sword and follow my fate..

Comentários