just if i was a scarecrow..

observing life from the point of view of a scarecrow,lost in an immense field of wheat, yellow as butter,looking at the blue enamels glimpsed in the distance,his gaze covered by a thin veil of black linen,forgotten by all even by crows, black as night ...in the darkness disturbed by a raging sea, beaten by wavesI observe the silver glow in the lake where they convergetwo streams of salt born in my heart pierced by thorns,resounding in my ears a thunderstorm of silence,which hurricane that devast the plains once fertéis of dreams ...long is the night, lost the backpack and the canteen,in a thirst that invades me like rust on the petals of a daisy,longing to feel in my fingers the black satin touch of your hair,illuminate the night with the brightness of your smile,return to live in the magic of the brown pearls of your eyes ...armed with round leather shield, sword forged by Hephaestus,an armor made of blue dreams, a brave charger by my side,for the first time ready to hit me by a faith in the field of Mars,as a mere scarecrow I can do nothing of sticks attached to the frame,devastating all my interior until nothing is left but straw.

Comentários