haunted forest

like a restless shadow, a troll of gray tin
slides in the forest between gnarled branches
of arbutus, oak and walnut trees,
wrapped in an icy purple mist...

alpha foreshadowing one more day
with a clepsydra full of nectar
that is running out in time
faster than the troll race...

in the diffused light of dawn,
I adjust the bow guided by the sound,
a sure arrow to defy the omen,
believing that the tide will bring the peace of the springs...

As always, the arrow is destined to fail.
leaving a more ardent nightmare
my mood wavering between droplets of salt
that soothe my spirit...

silence tearing a wound that will not heal,
become a specter of who one day was a dreamer,
lost in a mirror without even a grain of sand
mere spark to nourish the belief...

a quiet rumble is lost in the distance,
pushing me away in the haunting,
Hansel and Gretel at the mercy of solitude,
empty, without destiny, about to break...

I will never find the bright blue of the summer sea,
lost among the shadows and ghosts of the forest,
fulfilling my destiny only in the loneliness of the end of the world
find a sad peace to feed my spirit...

Comentários