Até sempre...

 

Final Postcard

The time has come today
to send my last postcard,
say goodbye to this world
that was never mine

I apologize to everyone
of everything that I could have done wrong,
believe me that I never did it with intention
but in the end I'm just human

to my brothers in St. Vincent of Paul -
I will not follow the mission with you,
but I know you will continue to walk
helping those who are alone and in suffer

P, you did not know me and yet tried to help,
the gestures that you had to me will remain,
do not stop being a good person and forgive me
not being able to pay my debt of gratitude

B, even though you have forgotten me,
you will always be the only rainbow of my life,
the most special person who brought me brightness,
Please be very happy and live many years.

lost the battle against the darkness,
will be at the end of the world, between books and sea,
accompanied by my always faithful cats,
that I will write my epilogue in shale

Comentários